Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

With respect, if you move Fred, who cares what he wants? You move him for the best return for the team, period.
    Yes, that's what a fan would say. But not a team that cares about carrying on some type of culture. It is what it is. Besides, he's a free agent. So no team is going to give up a lot for a rental.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yes, that's what a fan would say. But not a team that cares about carrying on some type of culture. It is what it is. Besides, he's a free agent. So no team is going to give up a lot for a rental.
      Demar, JV, Norm...
      they never had the say.
      It was just Kyle who got that treatment.
      And Fred is no Kyle.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Demar, JV, Norm...
        they never had the say.
        It was just Kyle who got that treatment.
        And Fred is no Kyle.
        Norm and JV weren't treated like franchise guys. DeMar was and Masai cried over that trade.

I could be reading these tea leaves wrong. But I'd be shocked if he was blind sided in a trade this season.

Comment

• Has anyone discussed a trade starring Fred Van Vleet + x (balance contracts) for Jamal Murray + y (talent)?

Comment

• changv10 wrote: View Post
            Has anyone discussed a trade starring Fred Van Vleet + x (balance contracts) for Jamal Murray + y (talent)?
            we have a bit but i dont think the nuggets want to trade jamal ... MPJ on the other hand is a maybe

Comment

Norm and JV weren't treated like franchise guys. DeMar was and Masai cried over that trade.

I could be reading these tea leaves wrong. But I'd be shocked if he was blind sided in a trade this season.
              Fred is a franchise guy????

Comment

Fred is a franchise guy????
                Yup.. hangs with the coach's. Go to interview by the media. Considered one of the leaders. First name on the poster basically.

Being a franchise guy is not always about talent. Nick Collison in OKC was a franchise player for that team, and that's why they retired his number.

Haslem is a franchise player for the Heat.

Comment

Yup.. hangs with the coach's. Go to interview by the media. Considered one of the leaders. First name on the poster basically.

Being a franchise guy is not always about talent. Nick Collison in OKC was a franchise player for that team, and that's why they retired his number.

Haslem is a franchise player for the Heat.
                  That's a totally weird definition of franchise player.
                  i hope you're not being serious.

Comment

Not all franchise players are treated the same.
                    Agree?
                    Yeah for sure.. but because Fred is basically one here.. he will be treated with some kid gloves. Plus him being a free agent this summer makes it even more tough to handle. I just don't think he gets moved. And if he did it would be his call.

Masai and Bobby can prove me wrong though.

Comment

• mgmt needs to decide if fred makes more wins than if they trade him for something. There should be no kid gloves

Comment

• Sell high

Comment

• Addition by subtraction is a very nice idea

but if we can get a decent return for him, it is a win-win.

there will be suitors…

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            Utah trade:
                            VanVleet/ Birch/ Precious
                            for
                            Lauri Markannen/ Olynyk

Orlando trade:
                            VanVleet
                            for
                            Bamba/ Cole Anthony/ Harris

Chicago Trade:
                            VanVleet/ Flynn/ Birch
                            for
                            Caruso/ Patrick Williams/ White

Dallas Trade
                            VanVleet/Birch/Flynn
                            for
                            Bertans/Powell/Green

lets go
                            In Masai we trust

Comment

• This is before Clippers game, December 26th..I want u 2 read this s%$$, tell me I'm not right. This guy is F^$$*ggg delusional..are u serious guy....this dude thinks his a franchise player...LOL..
                              This is why keep saying it, this guy will kill Raptors Franchise, it's always about him..me,me,me..u know what sign him, than u can c this bulls&^% unfold..unbelievable.

Just scroll down to Nameless 23 comments..

William Lou on Twitter: "I asked Fred VanVleet at practice today about adapting to a new role this season:

https://t.co/ZZSKvsVxnn" / Twitter
                              https://twitter.com/william_lou
                              Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Wed Dec 28, 2022, 02:05 PM.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• this snake is having shit season calls it a sacrifice for the team which is a lie and expects a max for a shit season he's having
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X