Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Dynasty S7 Thread (temp) - Mack North is the Champion(temp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for the links Apollo, but I don’t think recent trades are accounted for in those.

    Comment


    • skywalker wrote: View Post
      Thanks for the links Apollo, but I don’t think recent trades are accounted for in those.
      we can't do player movement in yahoo until after the draft.

      Comment


      • skywalker wrote: View Post
        Thanks for the links Apollo, but I don’t think recent trades are accounted for in those.
        My trade with Mars is accounted for. If your roster on the draft page does not reflect post trade activity it won't be reflected at the draft later today. Joey would have to put it in manually or like Miek said, you'd have to do it after the draft.

        Comment


        • thanks apollo!

          lou will is surely the $200 man?
          Last edited by koncept; Sun Oct 20th, 2019, 02:58 PM.
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • also this year looks way better than the harry giles extravaganza of last year
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • koncept wrote: View Post
              thanks apollo!

              lou will is surely the $200 man?
              I'd be shocked if he didn't go for $200. I'll take him for $198.

              Comment


              • Let's see how far no studying gets the Champ!
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • ouch. is this random order? 16th is harsh
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • Rookie gets to go first.. lol. hope I don't screw this up.

                    Comment


                    • koncept wrote: View Post
                      ouch. is this random order? 16th is harsh
                      I have the 4th pick and have only 1 roster spot to fill....I still have no idea what I am going to do.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                      Comment


                      • WJF wrote: View Post

                        I have the 3rd pick and have only 1 roster spot to fill....I still have no idea what I am going to do.
                        bullshit

                        Comment


                        • Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Let's see how far no studying gets the Champ!
                          Championship hangover hahaha
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • i went through the list of 2020 picks to see whose weren't on anyone's current lists. those were apollo, and drizz, along with coach's own pick.

                            Comment


                            • everyone filled out their rosters nicely...... so many steals this year
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • Fun draft guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X