No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to think of myself as being the Larry David of all RR Dynasty leagues; and in doing so, I’ll openly admit to you all, that I at this very moment, hereby announced my nomination followed by my firm acceptance, upon proclaiming this present declaration as decreed by me, to be and be as being given by you to me, the acting rights of cohort rulership authority, the undeniable confirmation and the forthright acknowledgement indisputably beknowngst to each of you all, the royal Dynasty magistrate appointment of Lord Grand Commodore - with charge and power to disturb the command of all you managerial ferrying vessels that sail the great spirited seas of every Dynasty season; half will always reaching the bay of the playoffs; and only one will conquer all be celebrated by all for only two will succeed in reaching the final port and just one will end their journey by docking their vessel on the champions shore. All others remain adrift while others plot new courses for shore; some always lose their compass and quickly become lost in open seas and deep in the darkness; they remain hopeful they’ll be saved by a rare mighty engine of a tug by resting their fortune on having their feather drawn from the shoreline summer lottery, and with the luck of a good tug and sound navigation they’re make their way and reach playoff bay; while others always seem to suffer by failing to find luck by spotting a tug, or being a such distance needing time for the accumulation of maritime sailing experience; still some become caught in the swells of storms as they sail into the abyss they float as ghosts when captains have chosen all is lost forever by abandoning the ships.

Except from the tale ‘Realizar: The Commodore of choice chosen by his fellow crew’
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      I like to think of myself as being the Larry David of all RR Dynasty leagues; and in doing so, I’ll openly admit to you all, that I at this very moment, hereby announced my nomination followed by my firm acceptance, upon proclaiming this present declaration as decreed by me, to be and be as being given by you to me, the acting rights of cohort rulership authority, the undeniable confirmation and the forthright acknowledgement indisputably beknowngst to each of you all, the royal Dynasty magistrate appointment of Lord Grand Commodore - with charge and power to disturb the command of all you managerial ferrying vessels that sail the great spirited seas of every Dynasty season; half will always reaching the bay of the playoffs; and only one will conquer all be celebrated by all for only two will succeed in reaching the final port and just one will end their journey by docking their vessel on the champions shore. All others remain adrift while others plot new courses for shore; some always lose their compass and quickly become lost in open seas and deep in the darkness; they remain hopeful they’ll be saved by a rare mighty engine of a tug by resting their fortune on having their feather drawn from the shoreline summer lottery, and with the luck of a good tug and sound navigation they’re make their way and reach playoff bay; while others always seem to suffer by failing to find luck by spotting a tug, or being a such distance needing time for the accumulation of maritime sailing experience; still some become caught in the swells of storms as they sail into the abyss they float as ghosts when captains have chosen all is lost forever by abandoning the ships.

Except from the tale ‘Realizar: The Commodore of choice chosen by his fellow crew’
      Dude, use some periods.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Dude, use some periods.
        A train of thought ought never be stopped, I choose to use the pauses instead of periods to allow the reading of my words feel like the flow of a voice being heard; a poet of ideas climbing into minds at the constant speed most effective for retaining the useful understanding, with the intent of being an application that’s multipurpose and versatile like bamboo trees that awaken subconscious minds; enabling you you proceed and continue to read phrase so compelling their designed and flawlessly constructed as perfect as anything ever written that’s ever been seen; we wonder why wisdom from sources known to be wise are gifted to provide solace to souls needing only a sound carrying a purity that exists, everlasting a calming inner peace that ceaseless survives.
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Nov 22, 2019, 10:53 PM.
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

A train of thought ought never be stopped, I choose to use the pauses instead of periods to allow the reading of my words feel like the flow of a voice being heard; a poet of ideas climbing into minds at the constant speed most effective for retaining the useful understanding, with the intent of being an application that’s multipurpose and versatile like bamboo trees that awaken subconscious mind; enabling you you proceed and continue to read phrase so compelling their designed and flawlessly constructed as perfect as anything ever written that’s ever been seen, it’s no wonder why wisdom from sources known to be wise are gifted to provide solace to souls needing only a sound so simple that is the purity of calming brought upon by the warming flow of everlasting inner peace; felt with words explained yet rarely ever seen.
          Axel Reminds me of when we had the Legacy league, and told people they only got 5 sentences to rationalize the team ... we saw semi-colons stretched far beyond anything they were ever meant to do ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Axel Reminds me of when we had the Legacy league, and told people they only got 5 sentences to rationalize the team ... we saw semi-colons stretched far beyond anything they were ever meant to do ...
            Hey, I had to fit a PhD thesis into those 5 sentences with the number of stats I wanted to quote.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• i remember voting on that, those were fun.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                i remember voting on that, those were fun.
                I remember winning it. Was definitely fun. Lol

Comment

• Zach Lavine with 49 points and 13 treys tonight, one short of the NBA record.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Zach Lavine with 49 points and 13 treys tonight, one short of the NBA record.
                    Just saw the highlights, watching ESPN. Insane game!

Not sure how this is relevant to our league other than you might squeak by Danno.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I remember winning it. Was definitely fun. Lol
                      Not enough respect was given to my Bob Cousy.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Just saw the highlights, watching ESPN. Insane game!

Not sure how this is relevant to our league other than you might squeak by Danno.
                        Considering the daily "Nas got 10 mins played" - I figured 49 points, 13 trey performance was note worthy.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This year has been frustrating for me to say the least. Every day I look at my team and all I can say is fuck me.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Considering the daily "Nas got 10 mins played" - I figured 49 points, 13 trey performance was note worthy.
                            Nas is a long term investment. He showed he's got game and the Blazers lost again for the fourth time in a row last night with him playing a limited role while they test the Melo experiment. They've lost every game Melo has played in and none of the games were particularly close. At some point Nas will get the steady uptick. In the meantime Giannis and Luka say 'hi, nice to meet you'.

Comment

• The Blazers now need to win 66% of their games to finish with as many wins as last year's 8th seed. They've won 20% of their last ten games.

Comment

Zach Lavine with 49 points and 13 treys tonight, one short of the NBA record.
                                Yeah and if he could have done that any other week that would have been much better. A regular night from him and I'm up in 3's and within striking distance on points. Sadly we live in this reality and I think I'm too far out to make up the difference tonight.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X