RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Oh that was a pick swap. So Joey had the right to swap that pick but I got the pick in a trade with Koncept in the event the swap didn’t happen, which it didnt
    ... not gonna lie, I totally forgot about that. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

... not gonna lie, I totally forgot about that. Lol
      Everything Dynasty just seems like a lifetime ago

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Everything Dynasty just seems like a lifetime ago
        Ya man, it's been the longest off-season we've ever had. Season 9. God damn. A part of me wanted to suggest using the extended break as a chance to do a full reset, or plan for one, and try and bring back a little parity, but don't imagine that'll happen. Lol

Comment

Ya man, it's been the longest off-season we've ever had. Season 9. God damn. A part of me wanted to suggest using the extended break as a chance to do a full reset, or plan for one, and try and bring back a little parity, but don't imagine that'll happen. Lol
          After my excruciating rebuild is finally paying off? Would be just my luck.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

After my excruciating rebuild is finally paying off? Would be just my luck.
            True. We'll wait until Dan wins it all. Then we'll look into it.

Comment

Yeah some parity would be nice, but you’re never going to convince everyone that that’s the way to go with everyone in different stages of rebuilding. I think you’d either just need to make a second league or tweak the re-sign rules in a way where one person can’t retain ALL of their talent just from good cap management

Comment

• Parity wouldn't last for long.

Comment

• Just posting to say that I am here and reading stuff. I have no pick, so no real concern about draft for me. Joey, give me commish powers in Yahoo and let me know what you need help with.

In other news, I now work at home full time and will be for the future (I got a new job that technically is based out of Ottawa), so I should have more time to take care of the cap sheet moving forward.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm still game to try and make it work (at least start) this weekend. We'll be understanding with the pick windows though I guess since we still haven't heard back from everyone.
                    Might be worth sending out an email through the yahoo league to get everyone to check in on RR for the draft and to see the new timeline proposals?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• FYI - I'm back in the mix. Thanks Joey.

Note: We may need some IR spots to account for the expected COVID go-getters.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Alas, my Week 1 match-up opponent is the beloved Miekenstien Imperials.
                        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          FYI - I'm back in the mix. Thanks Joey.

Note: We may need some IR spots to account for the expected COVID go-getters.
                          If the way fantasy football works with Yahoo is any indication, they're unlikely to give us "COVID-IR" slots. It would be regular IR slots that you can use for COVID designated players and players who have games postponed due to COVID.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

If the way fantasy football works with Yahoo is any indication, they're unlikely to give us "COVID-IR" slots. It would be regular IR slots that you can use for COVID designated players and players who have games postponed due to COVID.
                            With weekly line ups it's less likely to be an issue in NBA leagues, a player with a 4 game week and get hurt and miss games is common enough. Much bigger issue in NFL imo.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

With weekly line ups it's less likely to be an issue in NBA leagues, a player with a 4 game week and get hurt and miss games is common enough. Much bigger issue in NFL imo.
                              Yeah and having IR slots in this league would be a pretty big fundamental change.

Comment

• Alright here it is ... let me know what people think. Will send it out over Yahoo.
                                Went with 4 hour windows instead of 3 hours.
                                Pick # Team Name Pick Window Notes / Pick
                                1 jbml Sun. 29th 12am - 12 noon
                                2 skywalker Sun. 29th 12 noon - 4pm
                                3 Coach Sun. 29th 4pm - 8pm
                                4 Joey Sun. 29th 8pm - 12am
                                5 bertarapsfan Mon. 30th 12am - 12 noon
                                6 planetmars Mon. 30th 12 noon - 4pm
                                7 planetmars Mon. 30th 4pm - 8pm
                                8 WJF Mon. 30th 8pm - 12am
                                9 Coach Tues. Dec 1st 12am - 12 noon
                                10 jbml Tues 1st 12 noon - 4pm
                                11 DanH Tues 1st 4pm - 8pm
                                12 bertarapsfan Tues 1st 8pm - 12am
                                13 jbml Wed. 2nd 12am - 12 noon
                                14 skywalker Wed. 2nd 12 noon - 4pm
                                15 tucas Wed. 2nd 4pm - 8pm
                                16 skywalker Wed. 2nd 8pm - 12am
                                Last edited by Joey; Thu Nov 26, 2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X