No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Curry just broke his hand and Turner is also hurt. That's just wonderful
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      that week 1 tie might be your high water mark on the year then
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        Welcome to the club!

Comment

The Warriors are cursed. If I'm Dray (and Koncept) I am getting very nervous right now.

The Warriors were in trouble with Steph. Without him they're a dumpster fire. Steph is a shutdown candidate.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            The Warriors are cursed. If I'm Dray (and Koncept) I am getting very nervous right now.

The Warriors were in trouble with Steph. Without him they're a dumpster fire. Steph is a shutdown candidate.
            I'm so happy Draymond has to go through this alone lol nobody deserves it more than that front-runnin' prick. He's gonna blow a gasket and demand a trade to Brooklyn by Christmas.

What about that KAT fight last night? What a joke... Embiid acting like he threw hands. I might have to trade him after all the crying and that nonsense, but probably not.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

I'm so happy Draymond has to go through this alone lol nobody deserves it more than that front-runnin' prick. He's gonna blow a gasket and demand a trade to Brooklyn by Christmas.

What about that KAT fight last night? What a joke... Embiid acting like he threw hands. I might have to trade him after all the crying and that nonsense, but probably not.
              I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for Steph. I want him to come back with the Warriors in the bottom of the standings. He'll either kill their odds or he'll have to look like a complete idiot with that swag while getting his ass whooped nightly. We get to see Dray go through that first of course.

As for the hugging match, yeah, that KAT has claws. Meanwhile Jimmy is in Miami wondering where that fire was last year! lol

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

GSW will be perfectly fine because this is best thing that could’ve happened to Curry and the franchise; everyone in the organization (not named D.Green) is happy today. Think about it.
                RR OG

Comment

But, like, for real ... who the fuck is Kendrick Nunn and where the fuck did he come from?!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    But, like, for real ... who the fuck is Kendrick Nunn and where the fuck did he come from?!
                    Definitely taught me to go for the guys I want regardless of what others say. Realizar and I were being flamed in the chat for having a bidding war on Nunn and I let him get away because there were 10 people in that chat laughing about preseason. Boy do I regret that now

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Definitely taught me to go for the guys I want regardless of what others say. Realizar and I were being flamed in the chat for having a bidding war on Nunn and I let him get away because there were 10 people in that chat laughing about preseason. Boy do I regret that now
                      Guess we own some "real estate" eh?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Guess we own some "real estate" eh?
                        “Champ” is about to go 0-2 because of some owned real estate

Comment

• first. ben simmons pissed me off the most for choking out KAT from behind. I side with Kat more than the sixers on that scuffle due to that 2 on 1 bs.

its funny i wanted to pretend quote draymond last night, "we win tomorrow, go home win 2 more. fun times ahead". i hated him after that cocky ass statement in the finals. everyones a little glad to see GS go down. i mean to be fair they're just a team with 3 stars and KLAY down. so with Klay out they were already doomed. Draymond gonna become a fantasy beast. don't have to like a player to own him haha

secondly. Nunn makes me think about that split second decision in the draft. I had $200 and one slot. My list going into the draft was Thybulle and Nunn 1A 1B. The clock ticked down i ALMOST went Nunn but went for my guy Thybulle. glad to see Nunn tearing it up. what a story. I knew these 2 guys would be the best in the FA pool. Thybulle is getting historic defensive hype. If he can just average 12 PTS with his 4 steals 2 blocks a night he can rival Nunn.
                          Last edited by koncept; Thu Oct 31, 2019, 11:17 PM.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• ​​​​​​Koncept, they should all be embarrassed for that weak ass fight. If you're going to take a swing at somebody and face consequences and do it on national TV then you might as well man up and deliver a real punch instead of that embarassing stuff. It was really weak. lol

If GSW really want to tank they'll either trade Dray or shut him down at the latest once they're statistically eliminated from the playoffs... Right in time for our fantasy playoffs. That team doesn't play for moral victories.

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to announce they've traded for Otto Porter Jr. in exchange for Mikal Bridges and a 2021 unprotected 1st round pick.

Comment

• Who’s your trading partner, mini-Creed?
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X