Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

They are not winning with him it maybe time to move on
    Also, the Baynes and Rubio injuries hurt their record. They're in the playoff hunt for the first time in who knows how long. I doubt they trade Booker.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The only reason I remember that name is the guy who used to do the draft podcasts for Raptors Republic (I think it was RR) loved him and was all mad the Raps took Poeltl cause Toronto really needed him to play the wing or something. And he was adamant about how good Valentine was going to be. I have no clue why I remember this.

You know, I also remember Masai Ujiri travelling to LA or SA or wherever to try and get Aldridge to meet with him about signing in Toronto...

https://twitter.com/MusikFan4Life/st...04166272323595

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why on earth would the Suns trade him though?
        Cause we can offer the complete developed devin booker on a cheap contract. His name.... Norm Powell
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I got a feeling Masai might do something big..it's just 2 quiet..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I don’t know if the numbers work but O.G. , Powell and pick for L.A ??? ...from an unknown source

Comment

• EmDeeEh wrote: View Post
              I don’t know if the numbers work but O.G. , Powell and pick for L.A ??? ...from an unknown source
              LA as in Lamarcus Aldridge?
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• EmDeeEh wrote: View Post
                I don’t know if the numbers work but O.G. , Powell and pick for L.A ??? ...from an unknown source
                absolutely not

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

LA as in Lamarcus Aldridge?
                  LA as in the Clippers. Balmer is a huge Powell fan after last nights game and will sell the team and its contents for a little POW action
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The pick has to be unprotected tho
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I've been on the sell high Powell band wagon... Im still 85% percent on the sell side. If he keeps dropping 20 a night for the next few weeks that number may drop for me, but then again if he keeps this going up to the trade deadline he might be one of the most in demand trade chips in the league. It went from
                      1. Man i hope we can get off this guys contract
                      2. Hey we might actually be able to get rid of him without attaching a pick
                      3. I think we can get a good vet on an expiring deal
                      4. Holy shit some team may actually offer us a young player with potential/ picks for the dude.

Comment

• At this point in Time powell should be enough to win the iggy deadline sweep stakes. But that probably a slight over pay. We could get back a better assets then that

Comment

• There is literally zero reason to trade powell. You add him to a package for a star player, that is it. The idea of selling high is ridiculous to me. This isnt the stock market.

Comment

• A microwave bench scorer, finally getting regular minutes, who is relatively young and on a very cheap contract is a guy you want to trade for an often washed up looking Iggy rental?

What’s wrong with you people?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              A microwave bench scorer, finally getting regular minutes, who is relatively young and on a very cheap contract is a guy you want to trade for an often washed up looking Iggy rental?

What’s wrong with you people?
                              ^This

Powell >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggy
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• But for Jrue though~
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X