No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie is going to be a completely different player after this break.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• more than showed he belonged and looked like he had a blast

Comment

• I think Doc realized that Scottie was the only one hustling out there

Comment

• Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            homage. lol

Comment

• i don't know what to think about all these gimmicks. Maybe I'm getting old ahah. Just seem to me like a bunch of 15 year olds going at eachother.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                i don't know what to think about all these gimmicks. Maybe I'm getting old ahah. Just seem to me like a bunch of 15 year olds going at eachother.
                Mikal started it!

Haha, it is childish but I don't care I like it. If some player is doing stupid shit after they hit a 3 I think you need to do it back in their face when you hit a 3 on them. Maybe Mikal will think twice aboit doing his little celebration next time.

This is also dog like by Scottie, and I know we have a fascination in the forums with how dog like our players are.

Comment

• Its trash talking in showboating form. I remember Booker did it in Mikal's face too, difference is that was near the end of the game where the Suns were going to win. Scottie did it at the start of the game, good thing we won lol
                  Last edited by A.I; Fri Feb 23, 2024, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• It's like wagging a finger when you dunk on Mutombo all fair and fun
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is Scottie guarding 3's or 4's in the future?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        Is Scottie guarding 3's or 4's in the future?
                        Ideally Scottie should be a free safety (and also preserving some energy for offence) so whichever is less threatening, I guess.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Ideally Scottie should be a free safety (and also preserving some energy for offence) so whichever is less threatening, I guess.
                          For the purposes of filling out the roster around him I think they need to figure out if he's best served manning the 3 or the 4. Gradey deserves a shot at starting so maybe that makes the decision for them.

Comment

For the purposes of filling out the roster around him I think they need to figure out if he's best served manning the 3 or the 4. Gradey deserves a shot at starting so maybe that makes the decision for them.
                            Scottie is best served playing the 4 both offensively and defensively. He can slide over to the 3 as needed and he can play the 1 on offense as needed as well.

Agree with you that Gradey makes this a non-issue, our future starting lineup is clearly IQ, Gradey, RJ, Scottie, Jak. Switch Gradey and RJ if you want I don't think the distinction of which wing position they're playing matters.

Comment

• If Barnes, IQ and Gradey continue to improve I wonder if RJ may become expendable and the starting unit better served with a better off ball, 3&D type player. I'm super high on Gradey and think he will be a higher usage player in the future and of course Scottie and IQ are there now and trending up. So there might not be alot of ball to go around to allow RJ to help benefit that unit. RJ may become a great trade chip in the future if he continues to play the way he has been playing (which has been great and I love what I'm seeing from him). And Ochai may be the perfect candidate to fill that last starting spot if RJ was moved and Ochai continues to play well as an OG type.

I'm not advocating they go this route so early since putting this group together, but its an interesting though process of what could come if certain players continue to improve and expand their games.

Comment

Why? These specific positions are a little out of fashion anyway. They need a guy who can guard the most threatening forward on the other team so Scottie doesn't have to. And on offence they need shooting I guess. Assigning the number 3 or 4 to Scottie doesn't help find those skillsets.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X