Everything Trade Deadline 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post

Bones only makes 2.2 mil. Denver has 5 guys on big salaries and they are not moving any of them. They may move Caldwell-Pope, but he is shooting over 47% from 3 and fits the roster really well. They would move him OG but no way a guy like Trent of Fred fits with the other guys they can offer, money doesn't work.
    Love Bones.
    He reminds me of Maxey.

https://youtube.com/shorts/M9ckEBvvdzE?feature=share

He'd be perfect with Scottie
    Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Jan 19, 2023, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Sharpe + Hart + multiple draft picks.

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/st...DMOODHFhA&s=19
      I like Hart... he's tough. But he isn't a "promising" young player.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Sharpe plus two draft picks is better than anything else they’d offer, unless Simons is in the deal, in which case getting both simons and sharpe would be an excellent move to retool for the future.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Hart still only 27. Lowry was 28 when they traded for him. Not saying Hart is a star but he does a lot of things well.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hart still only 27. Lowry was 28 when they traded for him. Not saying Hart is a star but he does a lot of things well.
            Push comes to shove, I don’t hate that return. The picks have to be unprotected.

Comment

• Sharpe would fit exceptionally well next to Barnes in the long term.

Comment

• Fv
                Flynn

For

Dyson Daniels
                Trey Murphy
                Graham
                1st rd pick..

Not a fan of Graham, filler contract, maybe a change of scenery would be good for him, maybe a back up guard off the bench.
                Saw two 1st rd picks, not sure about that, that's 2 much..New Orleans I think would be ok with one 1st rd pick..

I don't know, this ain't that bad for both teams, I like it, I would be ok with this.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  Fv
                  Flynn

For

Dyson Daniels
                  Trey Murphy
                  Graham
                  1st rd pick..

Not a fan of Graham, filler contract, maybe a change of scenery would be good for him, maybe a back up guard off the bench.
                  Saw two 1st rd picks, not sure about that, that's 2 much..New Orleans I think would be ok with one 1st rd pick..

I don't know, this ain't that bad for both teams, I like it, I would be ok with this.
                  Why would the Pelicans trade two of their top prospects + a 1st for FVV? FVV is trash right?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why would the Pelicans trade two of their top prospects + a 1st for FVV? FVV is trash right?
                    Pelicans could think they are a veteran leader away from making a finals run. Having a poor man's cp3 like the suns except this pelicans roster has more talent. FVV CJ Ingram Zion and JV would be a pretty crazy starting 5 come playoffs.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Pelicans could think they are a veteran leader away from making a finals run. Having a poor man's cp3 like the suns except this pelicans roster has more talent. FVV CJ Ingram Zion and JV would be a pretty crazy starting 5 come playoffs.
                      Fred makes sense for the Pelicans, but that trade seems like an overpay for the Pels. Dyson, Graham and a pick probably makes more sense.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Fred makes sense for the Pelicans, but that trade seems like an overpay for the Pels. Dyson, Graham and a pick probably makes more sense.
                        Maybe so. But if fred picks up his play the next few weeks and teams in the west whip up a bidding war you can probably get a above value return. Escpically when it's historically bottom dwelling franchise, who might see a championship window, with tons of draft capital still. Pels may think now is the time to swing for the fences
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Maybe so. But if fred picks up his play the next few weeks and teams in the west whip up a bidding war you can probably get a above value return. Escpically when it's historically bottom dwelling franchise, who might see a championship window, with tons of draft capital still. Pels may think now is the time to swing for the fences
                          Fred's value isn't as low as the fanbase thinks. His shooting numbers this season aren't great, but he can still pop off for 30 and he was an All-star just last season, so his reputation is still there. Its a possibility. We are still at the point where Fred could turn it around whether this season or next, and not this is who he is going forward.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Fred's value isn't as low as the fanbase thinks. His shooting numbers this season aren't great, but he can still pop off for 30 and he was an All-star just last season, so his reputation is still there. Its a possibility. We are still at the point where Fred could turn it around whether this season or next, and not this is who he is going forward.
                            Fred can explode in the right situation.
                            Something similar to the 2019 Raptors where he isn't the main guy.

Comment

• Id give the pels fred for all of their expiring contracts and that lakers pick

Comment

Denver is the team that needs to make a trade. They're a team tht should go all in. They're a chip contending team. Their weakness is obvious it's their defense. They need a big perimeter player that can defend and shoot.

Target - Bones Hyland

The other team that needs to make a trade is Dallas but Dallas don't really have any assets to trade for.
                                Denver is on an 8 game win streak and can beat any team if they are healthy. I think they are pretty confident in the group they have and don't feel any pressure to make a trade. Same with the Grizz. They're young, really good and probably feel like they can get to the finals with the team the have.

It's the teams below those two that probably feel like they have to do something to improve their playoff chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X