No announcement yet.

Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like some 17 year old kid named Dink Pate is thinking of declaring for the 2024 draft. He's apparently got super star potential. His G-league stats aren't good. So can't vouch for him. But he was a 5 star recruit out of high school.

Some quick "highlight" videos make him look like a young T-Mac. He was apparently a lottery level pick in 2025. But if he comes out early could change up the draft boards a bit.

Would love to have a Dink and Dick on the same team, just for the laughs alone.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Looks like some 17 year old kid named Dink Pate is thinking of declaring for the 2024 draft. He's apparently got super star potential. His G-league stats aren't good. So can't vouch for him. But he was a 5 star recruit out of high school.

Some quick "highlight" videos make him look like a young T-Mac. He was apparently a lottery level pick in 2025. But if he comes out early could change up the draft boards a bit.

Would love to have a Dink and Dick on the same team, just for the laughs alone.
      He has good size for a guard. Not sure why he wouldn't stay in the g league for another year of development and hopefully make a name for himself and get grafted in the lottery next year. Maybe some team made him a promise?

Not sure where he would be slated to go this year as opposed to next.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

He has good size for a guard. Not sure why he wouldn't stay in the g league for another year of development and hopefully make a name for himself and get grafted in the lottery next year. Maybe some team made him a promise?

They got rid of Ignite team I don't know how it works for guys like him
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Yeah Ignite is dead.. so he would have to go to the NCAA or just try and declare. We'll see what he does. He's still on the fence.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah Ignite is dead.. so he would have to go to the NCAA or just try and declare. We'll see what he does. He's still on the fence.
            He asked for the waiver already, it's up to the NBA now.

If we keep our top 6 pick he's a nice swing for the fences draft pick.

Last 4 games : Avg 15.2ppg 4.2rpg 4.2apg

Rumors are he's a top 5 pick if allowed into the draft.

Comment

• Edey is DOMINATING Clingan right now.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                Edey is DOMINATING Clingan right now.
                It's pretty remarkable actually. Lol I think this only helps Edey though. I don't see Clingan taking a hit in the draft regardless of "the matchup" if UConn win.

Comment

• I'm thinking we should take Edey with out 6th pick. Yep, it's decided.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    I'm thinking we should take Edey with out 6th pick. Yep, it's decided.
                    Lol That's a bit crazy. And I'm probably the biggest Edey advocate here. Maaybe with our Pacers pick, maybe, if Masai thinks he can sell an absolute junk load of Edey jerseys, but even there, I don't know if I do it.

Comment

He’s cooled off significantly.

Comment

• Playing Edey in drop coverage is a killer. UConn can get a good to great shot every time down the court.

Comment

Meh
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Playing Edey in drop coverage is a killer. UConn can get a good to great shot every time down the court.
                            That's more on the Purdue defence getting blown by constantly. Contrast that with the smothering UConn perimeter D.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Meh
                              edey hasnt really impressed me some position i watch he is very lazy. but i would still take a flyer on him late first or second. but as i said many times we looking for that theo ratliff type

Comment

• Not sure how anyone could have watched that and came away thinking we should draft Edey. It highlighted how useless he is on defense, and how limited his offensive bag is too. Great college player but he's not going to be playable in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X