Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Irving is playing like a drunk homeless Marbury
    looks like he has given up on the team. and his teammates know it whenever anyone beside kyrie gets the ball in their hand they shoot. Morris decided to go coast to coast off a rebound instead of giving it to kyrie to bring up the floor. this group of dudes is finished.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

looks like he has given up on the team. and his teammates know it whenever anyone beside kyrie gets the ball in their hand they shoot. Morris decided to go coast to coast off a rebound instead of giving it to kyrie to bring up the floor. this group of dudes is finished.
      Tatum has also turned to garbage this year. If Irving bails it's kind of crazy that after pulling the greatest heist in NBA history, Ainge is not going to have all that much to show for it.

Comment

• That was a deflating sequence with the Celtics unable to secure a rebound.

Bucks are relentless bunch. They are so deep.

Honestly, I would consider that Morris playing for the Raptors. Especially if Kawhi stays, he can be a great piece off the bench as the back up of Pascal. He is a player that deserves a Kawhi in a championship contending team.

Comment

• Bucks clowning the Celtics again. They gonna be harder to beat than the Warriors

Comment

• Everyone still consider Stevens a top 3 coach? Celtics were pre season favorite by majority of the American "experts" to win the east
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I really thought Celtics would be dangerous this year. lmao
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Chowders mailed this one in tonight....
                Boston talk radio should be particularly good for a while ...LOL.

The only guy I feel bad for is Al Horford...everyone else quit around him. He has a player option..Wonder if he moves on...
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed May 8, 2019, 10:23 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• T rex can keep telling me irving and simmons are way better than Lowry and Maybe they are.."better", in like a skills competition.

but I'd rather have kyle Lowry on my NBA team than either one of them..and that goes if I was GM of all 30 teams.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So where do the Celtics go from here? Certainly looks like Irving is gone, so then the question is do they give Horford the max he'll likely get on the open market (which puts them over the cap even if they renounce everyone else), or let him walk as well, which means no foreseeable cap space for a few years? Or do you let them both go, and try to sign another big free agent during the next couple summers while they've got some (likely not max) cap room? That Hayward contract is just such a killer for them, and you know he's going to pick up his player option.

Comment

• Ahhh this is so great

https://streamable.com/2dyvc

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          So where do the Celtics go from here? Certainly looks like Irving is gone, so then the question is do they give Horford the max he'll likely get on the open market (which puts them over the cap even if they renounce everyone else), or let him walk as well, which means no foreseeable cap space for a few years? Or do you let them both go, and try to sign another big free agent during the next couple summers while they've got some (likely not max) cap room? That Hayward contract is just such a killer for them, and you know he's going to pick up his player option.
                          I think they try aggressively to trade for Anthony Davis and hope that they can convince Kyrie to stay to play with his friend. But if that doesn't work... it's a mess.

It's pretty great because Boston fans were talking dynasty for a while. They can all kiss my purple dinosaur ass.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            T rex can keep telling me irving and simmons are way better than Lowry and Maybe they are.."better", in like a skills competition.

but I'd rather have kyle Lowry on my NBA team than either one of them..and that goes if I was GM of all 30 teams.
                            Pulleeeze. I'm a big Irving hater, but c'mon man. Lowry over Kyrie? Irving is a fantastic #2 option, Robin, beta, etc..... assuming his ego is willing to accept that role. But with Kawhi here, he should/would. On the Celtics, there's no clear alpha.

Comment

• deja vu
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Celtic's fan base will be furious with the effortless, selfish display tonight. Bucks hardly had to break a sweat.

Comment

Working...
                                X