Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yessir, they do that somewhat frequently actually...
    keep me posted next time!!

Comment

• Facts!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Does anyone still think that Fred "isn't a point guard"?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Does anyone still think that Fred "isn't a point guard"?
          He's still most lethal off ball, and is still somewhat limited as an on-ball creator, but he's made leaps and bounds there and is certainly perfectly functional as a creating PG. The good news is this team is well equipped with Siakam and Barnes to have other creators dominate the ball and let Fred do his off ball magic a good chunk of the game to supplement his PG duties.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lithuanian Like

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

He's still most lethal off ball, and is still somewhat limited as an on-ball creator, but he's made leaps and bounds there and is certainly perfectly functional as a creating PG. The good news is this team is well equipped with Siakam and Barnes to have other creators dominate the ball and let Fred do his off ball magic a good chunk of the game to supplement his PG duties.
              There are many different types of pint guards, I like having one that doesn't pound the air out of the ball every possession. He has initiate the offence or be on the finishing end, that works for me.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Fred is the eastern conference player of the week. Well deserved. Ja Morant is in for the west with his super man impression.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                  Fred is the eastern conference player of the week. Well deserved. Ja Morant is in for the west with his super man impression.
                  Yeah well deserved.

Comment

• Fred's slipping in the on/off department, but still top 5:

DeMar at #3 is nice to see. Still my MVP.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Fred's slipping in the on/off department, but still top 5:

I mean, according to this, Jokic is the most valuable PLAYER TO HIS TEAM. And I'd have to agree.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I mean, according to this, Jokic is the most valuable PLAYER TO HIS TEAM. And I'd have to agree.
                        Yup, no question. The problem is his team is mediocre. And that hurts his MVP chances. Just like Fred potentially missing the all-star game because his team is mediocre too.

Nurse said this on JJ's podcast too. Guys who are on winning teams get all the trophies.

It'll come down to Steph vs DeMar, if the Bulls can keep it up. Steph has more weapons, and has been to the top of the ladder before. I'd like to see the NBA give it to DeMar. That would be an amazing personal story for him.

Comment

Yup, no question. The problem is his team is mediocre. And that hurts his MVP chances. Just like Fred potentially missing the all-star game because his team is mediocre too.

Nurse said this on JJ's podcast too. Guys who are on winning teams get all the trophies.

It'll come down to Steph vs DeMar, if the Bulls can keep it up. Steph has more weapons, and has been to the top of the ladder before. I'd like to see the NBA give it to DeMar. That would be an amazing personal story for him.
                          I think Giannis and KD are both RIGHT THERE. I don't see Demar standing a chance, it's so narrative based. I'd be shocked if he was even top 3 tbh

Comment

Fred's slipping in the on/off department, but still top 5:

Fred is slipping in On/Off since Nurse stopped using Banton & Flynn and is figuring out some Siakam/Barnes bench units. Garland is rising in On/Off since Rubio went down.

Comment

• Interestingly, the Grizzles have a better rating with Morant off the floor

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Interestingly, the Grizzles have a better rating with Morant off the floor
                                It's skewed by thier bench having a very good positive rating it appears.
                                Last edited by Dvdvideo; Tue Jan 11, 2022, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X