Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Can't wait until someone else drafts Edey.
    I hope you remember this post two years from now.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

that goes for all of us, whatever side your on.

Comment

I definitely will. I hope everyone who thinks he's the next coming of Shaq remember too. Boban 2.0

Comment

• Im in on edey mostly because his body looks natural for his height. Guessing and hoping he has a long healthy career. Closer to shaq than boban Id bet

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Doesn't sound like you read my last post, so here it is the part on Risacher again:

A few sites have mentioned Risacher cooling off from both 2 and 3. But "he's already played 60 games this season -- nearly two college seasons, with his team enduring G League-style travel conditions. "
            I mean sure but the french league is different this isn't new for him if im not mistaken.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I definitely will. I hope everyone who thinks he's the next coming of Shaq remember too. Boban 2.0
              dont think he will be either. Boban has been in the league for almost 10 years. he will be a solid 3rd big for a contender.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Im in on edey mostly because his body looks natural for his height. Guessing and hoping he has a long healthy career. Closer to shaq than boban Id bet
                what does that even mean though?

Comment

• Some true and honest words about Edey.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhLvxsxYfc

I think a line-up of Scottie, Dick, R J , Quickly and Edey will be an amazing mix for us. This is an integrated line in every aspect.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean sure but the french league is different this isn't new for him if im not mistaken.
                    He's never played 60 games. And all those bus trips would still take a toll. Sarr played 27 games in the ABL this year. You think his production would have been as good if he had played 60? We're talking 19 year old kids.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Some true and honest words about Edey.

I think a line-up of Scottie, Dick, R J , Quickly and Edey will be an amazing mix for us. This is an integrated line in every aspect.
                      I'd be curious to see how Edey plays on a team that isn't built around him and where he's a role player expected to do the "dirty work". Set screens, rebound, defend the post, defend in space, run hard on every play and also how he would adjust to not getting touches in the post and expected to get his points mostly from cleaning up misses.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

He's never played 60 games. And all those bus trips would still take a toll. Sarr played 27 games in the ABL this year. You think his production would have been as good if he had played 60? We're talking 19 year old kids.
                        I thought they did I stand corrected.

as for the final point.. that is why I hate AAU

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I'd be curious to see how Edey plays on a team that isn't built around him and where he's a role player expected to do the "dirty work". Set screens, rebound, defend the post, defend in space, run hard on every play and also how he would adjust to not getting touches in the post and expected to get his points mostly from cleaning up misses.
                          badly. he can't defend in space he gives up when beaten. I am not saying he shouldn't be drafted but why are we experimenting on a guy who may not fit at all and vs others who are in this draft. Ware, Clingan are much better options and I would lean against clingan. Get a center who can be more versatile skill wise than what we have not less.

Comment

Some true and honest words about Edey.

the defence would be abysmal

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

What does that mean for Siakams legacy?
                              Siakam doesn't have a legacy yet; he's just a guy

Comment

• Was going to respond to Primers post with who the hell is comparing Edey to Shaq, but I found the answer - Colin Cowherd. I disagree with Boban comparisons, but the 2 comps I agree with to some extent are JV and Zubac. Both are good players. Both are starters on good teams. But neither plays starter minutes - both are under 20 minutes a night.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X