Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Wasn't Nurse the shooting coach for Raps when he got drafted.

@majorgreenthumb3786

7 years ago

Perfect stretch 4 for the Raptors

Comment

• kid from Cameroon. Can switch on guards. Uber athletic. Can fit in Raptors dribble handoff offense
      Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Apr 10, 2024, 05:11 PM.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

kid from Cameroon. Can switch on guards. Uber athletic. Can fit in Raptors dribble handoff offense
        Masai probably knows his parents too

Comment

kid from Cameroon. Can switch on guards. Uber athletic. Can fit in Raptors dribble handoff offense
          Clint Capela ceiling... which is not very exciting. Even in college, he's only playing 15-20 minutes a game. Not exactly the best fit around Barnes. Should be able to pickup one dimensional run & jump Cs in a trade (e.g. a Daniel Gafford type).

Comment

Clint Capela ceiling... which is not very exciting. Even in college, he's only playing 15-20 minutes a game. Not exactly the best fit around Barnes. Should be able to pickup one dimensional run & jump Cs in a trade (e.g. a Daniel Gafford type).
            I see him as rich man's Koloko. only been playing for 3 years

Comment

• like him for our Pacers pick

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

They are who he will be going against in the NBA.
                The pros is a different animal, he will be huffing and puffing in no time and will be non factor in defense which is his biggest asset.
                In the championship game, he was just standing in front of a UConn many times, can't even raise his arms.
                Not hating, just facts.
                So you're thinking a 21 year old kid at a size where he hasn't even fully grown into his body and often mature in skills late, won't get better wind as he heads (years from now) into his prime??? That's just a weird take for me.

Comment

like him for our Pacers pick
                  He can't defend college players, why do you think he will be able to defend NBA players?

If we're not going to gamble on Edey's size and dominance or Salaun's age and athleticism, why gamble on Ware? I mean he might be good, but Carter is the safe pick in that range, and I'd rather gamble on the other two.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

He can't defend college players, why do you think he will be able to defend NBA players?

If we're not going to gamble on Edey's size and dominance or Salaun's age and athleticism, why gamble on Ware? I mean he might be good, but Carter is the safe pick in that range, and I'd rather gamble on the other two.
                    they all come with weaknesses at that range. I like his size, athleticism and shooting touch. Young too
                    Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Apr 10, 2024, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Commish.
                      Basketball games is a marathon, not a sprint.
                      It's all about endurance and stamina.
                      Can Zach move around for the entire 30 something minutes, over 82 games?
                      Wow, he's gone from Boban to over 30 minutes a night.

Edey will be out there to bang with the Nurkic types. Once the opposing team goes small, he's out of there.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

If he's on the board when they make their pick, I think Raps are taking Salaun. And that's with the top 6 or Indy pick.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Chomche is measured at 6'9 with a 7'3 wingspan. Could be that guy we take with #31 if we're still doing the long boy thing.
                          I don't think Chomche is going to be there at 31. He's #3 on my list behind Carter and Carrington.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I don't think Chomche is going to be there at 31. He's #3 on my list behind Carter and Carrington.
                            I think there is a good chance one of Carrington or Chomche will be there at 31, probably not Carter tho.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

If he's on the board when they make their pick, I think Raps are taking Salaun. And that's with the top 6 or Indy pick.
                              I would not be surprised at all.

Comment

Drafting a “maybe starter” with a high pick is a “steal”?
                                In this draft, maybe......

Comment

Working...
                                X