Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boi wrote: View Post
    Dude, I'm not even recommending it. I've seen it twice and still don't get it. When I watched it the first time, confused as hell, I just hoped the two prominent female characters would get it on to salvage it for me - spoiler alert - they do
    I saw this post a little over an hour to the movie so I couldn't go back; I was in too deep and had to continue.

And wow, Memento is not even close to as twisted as this absolute mindfck of a movie. Sure the brain needs a good spanking every so often but man this was something else. Took me an extra hour or two of research to get a grasp of what the hell I just watched.

Good call on the leads getting it on by the way haha

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Saw GET OUT last week. That is a fucking fantastic, original thriller. Very smart movie, really fun watch.
      Great movie. I did a little too much research into it and spoiled it for myself but it was still enjoyable to watch overall

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Great movie. I did a little too much research into it and spoiled it for myself but it was still enjoyable to watch overall
        Haha...came here for some game talk and it seems a mindfuck type movie thread has ensued. Shall perpetuate this a bit further then. Let me recommend 2 that I had thoroughly enjoyed of the above mentioned genre... "Twelve Monkeys" & "Inception". That should keep you going for a couple of evenings

Comment

• Comment

• Uh-oh...I feel a FireCasey fight beginning.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Not unexpected. Wrong move, in terms of wins over the rest of the season. Possibly the right move once Lowry is back.

Hopefully Carroll catches fire offensively and steps up defensively and we don't have any reason to complain about this.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Haha...came here for some game talk and it seems a mindfuck type movie thread has ensued. Shall perpetuate this a bit further then. Let me recommend 2 that I had thoroughly enjoyed of the above mentioned genre... "Twelve Monkeys" & "Inception". That should keep you going for a couple of evenings
                The latter IS a Nolan movie. He has made a couple superhero (Batman) movies as well.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Inception was very cool but not enough "mindfuckery" for me. I will definitely check out 12 Monkeys sometime though. Thanks

**Also, let's go Raptors! This should be a W

Comment

Inception was very cool but not enough "mindfuckery" for me. I will definitely check out 12 Monkeys sometime though. Thanks

Memento ....

Comment

• Also, the episodes of twin peaks that Lynch wrote (not exec produced) are very good.
                      Erasurehead is a cult classic. Elephant Man is very good too but neither are thrillers. Same with straight story. Lost highway has a great soundtrack.
                      This is the Everything David Lynch thread, right?

Comment

• 12 monkeys is a tv series now too. Watched a few. Meh.

Comment

The machinist is one of my fav "mind fuck" movies. Also Rosemary's baby.

Comment

• Nolan made the prestige too, which is pretty good. Ok, that's more than enough.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              The machinist is one of my fav "mind fuck" movies. Also Rosemary's baby.
                              Anyone watch the Black Mirror series?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X