Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Siakam imo scored the 2nd most important basket in Raps history. Respect.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Solid No.2

Good luck Champ !

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Thanks Spicy!
    You were amazing in 2019.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Nothing but respect.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Before this thread moves on.....thanks Pascal. That was a Raptors career arc that will never be duplicated. Best of luck (just not this year or in 2026)

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    I jinxed it my apologies

LOL

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    G____Deane wrote: View Post
    Siakam led Toronto with 27 points and was 5-of-6 from deep. Didn't look to be too interested in D but coming off a bad back, put some respet on his name.
    He really started worse outside of 22 feet this season….now he has regain his touch and is at 33%, a point better than his career average and last season’s average.

Freethrows now back to 75% compared to his career average of 77%
    2019 was at 79%
    2020 was his best close to 83%

It is significant to have better numbers at the line especially if a significant part of his game is drawing fouls….he has drawn 228 fouls last season.

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    Siakam led Toronto with 27 points and was 5-of-6 from deep. Didn't look to be too interested in D but coming off a bad back, put some respet on his name.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Pascal has been professional on and off the court throughout this most tumultuous process of his career, unlike chucker VanVleet who went out last season, did his media tour self promoting his a$$.

if this is true, the disrespect to Pascal is disgusting. He deserves better.

Trade him or extend him.

make a decision already UJIRI !
    Masai made the decision last offseason. They’re running the auction now.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Time to bump this thread (page 3!!)

Cant believe how fast the rumors are flying now. Goes from Raps can’t expect much because he won’t resign anywhere to who’s winning the Pascal sweepstakes?
    Just like we never heard anything about OG and the Knicks, I wonder if this is just coming from all the other teams that kind of want…one of the best players in the league.
    Cant tell if it’s smoke or dust

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Pascal has been professional on and off the court throughout this most tumultuous process of his career, unlike chucker VanVleet who went out last season, did his media tour self promoting his a$$.

if this is true, the disrespect to Pascal is disgusting. He deserves better.

Trade him or extend him.

make a decision already UJIRI !

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Heres the reality. First of all I like Siakam. The Raps gave him all kinds of chances to be "the man". He was the man when Kawhi left. But he's proven time and time again that he's not that guy. He was a complete no show in the bubble against the Celtics.

In 2021, they gave him the ball pretty much in every clutch situations. This was the year where he completely drove me nuts because he kept making the same mistakes and was the complete opposite of clutch. Taking fadeaway shots, losing the ball everytime he drove to the hoop, missing freethrows etc.

Last year was the year where he forced things. The whole selfish thing. I always thought that was towards Siakam and Trent and not FVV.

So anyway, I can't really blame Masai now for pivoting and building the team around Scottie and IQ. That's what he pretty much implied in that Open Gym episode that came out a couple of days ago.
    That means Pascal can just walk, like what his buddy did.
    No matter how ineffective we think Pascal is, he is still an ASSET that was poorly managed.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

From article
    Heres the reality. First of all I like Siakam. The Raps gave him all kinds of chances to be "the man". He was the man when Kawhi left. But he's proven time and time again that he's not that guy. He was a complete no show in the bubble against the Celtics.

In 2021, they gave him the ball pretty much in every clutch situations. This was the year where he completely drove me nuts because he kept making the same mistakes and was the complete opposite of clutch. Taking fadeaway shots, losing the ball everytime he drove to the hoop, missing freethrows etc.

Last year was the year where he forced things. The whole selfish thing. I always thought that was towards Siakam and Trent and not FVV.

So anyway, I can't really blame Masai now for pivoting and building the team around Scottie and IQ. That's what he pretty much implied in that Open Gym episode that came out a couple of days ago.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

From article
    Not sure what the source of this information was, but management has always done well by their players here. I doubt the treatment described is legit or Pascal probably would have left by now. His only option in FA is Philly isn't it? The rest are of the teams with cap space are undesirable. A trade benefits him because it could open up options in teams to play for and a team would get his bird rights I think.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

I think how aggressively we tried to move him in the offseason.
    And making him the poster boy of the selfish play. I think Darko singled him out at the beginning of training camp as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X