Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Keep in mind, Hawks can combine the Collins trade so Hunter and prospects would be plenty, no need for us to take Bogdanovic.
    wouldn't you want him? Ya, he's 30, but he's a tradable asset on a decent contract... even if we don't trade him later, he still has a skill we need.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

That is a great trade for us. Barnes, Bufkin, Dick, OG and Bogdan that is a futue contender.
      Poeltl, Gary, Hunter, Precious, Schroder, Boucher... that's depth. Probably could package some guys to upgrade.

Comment

• Hunter and OG are similar players, so you could probably be comfortable looking into an OG trade as well.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

That is a great trade for us. Barnes, Bufkin, Dick, OG and Bogdan that is a futue contender.
          Scottie would have to become a superstar for that to be a contender. I'm not seeing it personally.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            If the Atlanta rumours are true, I wouldn't mind something like:

To Atlanta: Siakam, Flynn
            To Raptors: Hunter, Bogdan and Bufkin.... maybe pick swaps or some picks coming our way...

All 3 players coming to the Raps are locked in until the summer of 27, and on decent (movable if necessary) contracts, we should be pretty good for extending OG and paying Scottie. We get more shooting, a prospect in Bufkin and Hunter still has upside.
            I hate that trade for the Raps. If we trade Pascal I want a stud guard in return.

Comment

To Raptors: Hunter, Bogdan and Bufkin.... maybe pick swaps or some picks coming our way...

All 3 players coming to the Raps are locked in until the summer of 27, and on decent (movable if necessary) contracts, we should be pretty good for extending OG and paying Scottie. We get more shooting, a prospect in Bufkin and Hunter still has upside.
              garbage ass tenforthewin ass trade.. isn't there a thread for posts like this?

Comment

• I think the three pieces you try really hard to get in a Pascal deal are Onyeka, Bufkin and Hunter.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• forget about "masai lost his magic touch"..

you guys seem to have lost the plot here.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post

garbage ass tenforthewin ass trade.. isn't there a thread for posts like this?
                    To each their own. Hardly a tenforthewin trade considering there’s only 2 teams involved.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

You'd miss Fred's 47% eFG and hate Maxeys 57% eFG while scoring more points?

Maxeys is a 43% 3pt shooter on HIGH volume

Fred is the most overrated player in today's NBA.

Nonsense take.
                      well that take was entirely in your head since i neither said nor implied any of that in my post, but i hope refuting it made you feel better

Comment

i would want griffin and draft assets coming our way too, but i much prefer the framework of this deal to most of the pascal trades being bandied about here (like ones built around maxey, murray, or trae).

Comment

• Personally I'm looking for a young Guard to pair with Scottie. Maxey Fits. Garland Fits. Shai fits(not happening). Sharpe fits(doesn't sound like it's happening).

What about a Mathurin? Could a package of McConnell, Mathurin and the expiring contract of Buddy Hield be had for Siakam.

Personally I don't see them bringing back the same core. Poetl is one thing, as I think bigs are their own breed. Young ones take awhile and established ones are not plentiful. He fits the need pretty well.

But Keeping Siakam (who I really like), doesn't seem to fit with everything else. I think OG's skillset works better with Scottie than Pascal's on paper. I'm also not someone who wants to go for it with Dame. It's not a sure thing we win it with him (although a great team on paper). That contract also gets worse as the years go on. 60+mil for a 36 year old smaller guard will not be an easily moved contract.

Comment

• Risky play for mathurin but i like it

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                              Personally I'm looking for a young Guard to pair with Scottie. Maxey Fits. Garland Fits. Shai fits(not happening). Sharpe fits(doesn't sound like it's happening).

What about a Mathurin? Could a package of McConnell, Mathurin and the expiring contract of Buddy Hield be had for Siakam.

Personally I don't see them bringing back the same core. Poetl is one thing, as I think bigs are their own breed. Young ones take awhile and established ones are not plentiful. He fits the need pretty well.

But Keeping Siakam (who I really like), doesn't seem to fit with everything else. I think OG's skillset works better with Scottie than Pascal's on paper. I'm also not someone who wants to go for it with Dame. It's not a sure thing we win it with him (although a great team on paper). That contract also gets worse as the years go on. 60+mil for a 36 year old smaller guard will not be an easily moved contract.
                              unrelated but like the new avatar

Comment

• So whats the word on the streets? are they actually going to trade Siakam? Trae Young apparently followed Pascal on IG.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X