Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Point is they saw Jokic's potential and developed the team around him. Patiently.
    I mean he was supposed to be fat and lazy.
    he showed consistency early though and even then it was gradual.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Was thinking Pascal may not fit Darko's vision of quick decision offense. I wonder how interested Raps are on trading him?

If the team was a superstar away from contending prior to Fred leaving, they are now a superstar and starting PG away from it. No point in dragging this out.
      i think he does he is a smart player defends his spot well we played that way in nicks offence but i didn't hear him complaining only og and fred.

Comment

• Pascal for Maxey, Harris, 2029 1st and a bunch of pick swaps.

That's the trade to make if Pascal won't sign his extension.

Maxey is a perfect fit with our roster. Much needed shooting and efficient scoring from the PG position.

Harris is also an excellent shooter and pretty good all around player. He's overpaid but he's needed for salary matching. He's only 30, he's someone I'd wanna resign to a more reasonable deal next offseason.

We'd be a much better team with this trade.

Maxey, Schroeder, Nowell
        OG, Gary, Dick
        Harris
        Scottie, Precious, Boucher
        Poeltl, Koloko

That's a very good team with a ton of shooting.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Pascal for Maxey, Harris, 2029 1st and a bunch of pick swaps.

That's the trade to make if Pascal won't sign his extension.

Maxey is a perfect fit with our roster. Much needed shooting and efficient scoring from the PG position.

Harris is also an excellent shooter and pretty good all around player. He's overpaid but he's needed for salary matching. He's only 30, he's someone I'd wanna resign to a more reasonable deal next offseason.

We'd be a much better team with this trade.

Maxey, Schroeder, Nowell
          OG, Gary, Dick
          Harris
          Scottie, Precious, Boucher
          Poeltl, Koloko

That's a very good team with a ton of shooting.
          Id do it straight up without a frp and swaps. But if they could get that bonus

Comment

• i think maxey is pretty overrated. he can shoot though and is a natural scorer which is something we need. doesn't do much else though.

i'd prob do it just to get off from having to max pascal and because of pascal's poor fit with scottie, but i'd prob be looking to move maxey down the road too

Comment

• Grange tweeting that Pascal’s name is still coming up a lot in trade discussions. Happy to hear that

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
                Grange tweeting that Pascal’s name is still coming up a lot in trade discussions. Happy to hear that

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                  i think maxey is pretty overrated. he can shoot though and is a natural scorer which is something we need. doesn't do much else though.

i'd prob do it just to get off from having to max pascal and because of pascal's poor fit with scottie, but i'd prob be looking to move maxey down the road too
                  I like Maxey. Think he was under-utilized in Philly cause of Harden. I suspect he can do more but was just used as a scorer in Philly.

Raps aren’t trading Pascal anyway, so it’s moot.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I like Maxey. Think he was under-utilized in Philly cause of Harden. I suspect he can do more but was just used as a scorer in Philly.

Raps aren’t trading Pascal anyway, so it’s moot.
                    eh, it's hard for me to shake the fact that philly had a better win% without him than with him last season, and that their best stretch coincided with melton starting in his place while he was out.

he is such a negative defender. i know i've been a broken record for years here on this but i just am not a fan of investing huge money and minutes to small one-way guards.

not sure if better defense is what you're getting at by saying he has the ability to do more, but i suspect you mean you think he can do more as a playmaker.

Comment

eh, it's hard for me to shake the fact that philly had a better win% without him than with him last season, and that their best stretch coincided with melton starting in his place while he was out.

he is such a negative defender. i know i've been a broken record for years here on this but i just am not a fan of investing huge money and minutes to small one-way guards.

not sure if better defense is what you're getting at by saying he has the ability to do more, but i suspect you mean you think he can do more as a playmaker.
                      Can’t let perfect be the enemy of the good. Raps biggest issue is a lack of firepower within the core group. At some point they need to address it. Team has lots of defenders. But they won’t trade for Maxey so it’s a moot point.

Comment

i think maxey is pretty overrated. he can shoot though and is a natural scorer which is something we need. doesn't do much else though.

You'd miss Fred's 47% eFG and hate Maxeys 57% eFG while scoring more points?

Maxeys is a 43% 3pt shooter on HIGH volume

Fred is the most overrated player in today's NBA.

Nonsense take.

Comment

• If the Atlanta rumours are true, I wouldn't mind something like:

To Atlanta: Siakam, Flynn
                          To Raptors: Hunter, Bogdan and Bufkin.... maybe pick swaps or some picks coming our way...

All 3 players coming to the Raps are locked in until the summer of 27, and on decent (movable if necessary) contracts, we should be pretty good for extending OG and paying Scottie. We get more shooting, a prospect in Bufkin and Hunter still has upside.

Comment

I agree with you, there is an issue many people do not notice with players like Maxey, Maxey is playing with two super-stars and that gives him confidence and room to shoot , to drive and more. This kind of players when they move to a team without a super star, their production goes down. Fred was far far better playing beside KL and KL. after they both left, Fred was not as before.

I would not trade Pascal at the moment unless it is really a good trade.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              If the Atlanta rumours are true, I wouldn't mind something like:

To Atlanta: Siakam, Flynn
                              To Raptors: Hunter, Bogdan and Bufkin.... maybe pick swaps or some picks coming our way...

All 3 players coming to the Raps are locked in until the summer of 27, and on decent (movable if necessary) contracts, we should be pretty good for extending OG and paying Scottie. We get more shooting, a prospect in Bufkin and Hunter still has upside.
                              That is a great trade for us. Barnes, Bufkin, Dick, OG and Bogdan that is a futue contender.

Comment

• Keep in mind, Hawks can combine the Collins trade so Hunter and prospects would be plenty, no need for us to take Bogdanovic.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X