Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G______Deane wrote: View Post

I thought someone already posted that he's not that slow at all
    Yes, the numbers from last years combine were actually decent, but apparently those don't count because .. reasons.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Hansborough was dominant in college too.
      His senior numbers weren't even quite as good as Edeys senior numbers, and again ... Edey is 7'4".

Comment

• Is anyone arguing that the Raps pick Edey? Most (I think) are saying he should be able to carve out an NBA career. Some can live with it if we picked him in the second round. I don’t want him but want him to be successful.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          Is anyone arguing that the Raps pick Edey? Most (I think) are saying he should be able to carve out an NBA career. Some can live with it if we picked him in the second round. I don’t want him but want him to be successful.
          If he's there, then I would want to take a waiver and see with the 31st pick. I think that's low risk, high reward.

And while Boban has certainly had a career, I'm not sure it's a glowing assessment of what his potential ceiling is.

Comment

• You can't be too sentimental in team building.

'You're mine now'.
            ..where is he now?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
              You can't be too sentimental in team building.

'You're mine now'.
              ..where is he now?
              Thriving under Thibs.

Comment

Is anyone arguing that the Raps pick Edey? Most (I think) are saying he should be able to carve out an NBA career. Some can live with it if we picked him in the second round. I don’t want him but want him to be successful.
                i am down i had my eye on him from his rookie year. we need a scheme for him tho but it can work

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Neither of them are 7'4" though? Edey has 4 and 5 inches on both of them. And guys like Boban/Tacko/Thabeet were never dominating like Edey is now.

Assuming he continues to work on his foot movement, I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to carve out a fine career in the NBA and for the national team.
                  Those are just the biggest guys in the league who are skilled enough to stay on the floor. No one really bigger then them can keep up enough on PnR to not just get hunted into oblivion. We saw it with JV you can only really play drop coverage with JV and Zach will make JV look like usian bolt. When even a backup PG gets him in a switch it's toast
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• reed sheppard can shoot boy i got to watch a full game of this kid

Comment

• I don't know if dude is having the game of his life but Dante on Oregon is an impressive athletic center
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Those are just the biggest guys in the league who are skilled enough to stay on the floor. No one really bigger then them can keep up enough on PnR to not just get hunted into oblivion. We saw it with JV you can only really play drop coverage with JV and Zach will make JV look like usian bolt. When even a backup PG gets him in a switch it's toast
                        I made my prediction Edey is gone by pick 20. What is your prediction?
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Tristan daSilva, TJ Simpson and Colorado tips off in today’s first game.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Tristan daSilva, TJ Simpson and Colorado tips off in today’s first game.
                            Cody Williams as well for Colorado. Almost definite lottery pick.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The guy I'd like to see the Raptors target in the 2nd round is Zyon Pullin(a PG) of Florida.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Cody Williams as well for Colorado. Almost definite lottery pick.
                                Marquette has some guys I like as well. Kolek and Jones is a nice backcout. Kolek can really run an offense
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X